Pro Wrestling: Where’s Elias?

 Hey Divas! Your favorite diva got home after meeting with a family for babysitting (turns out we met previously then pandemic hit) whom I’m babysitting for on Saturday then babysitting my favorite family on Saturday night (baby snuggles). Today was a great day with playdough (nobody ate it or got it on the bottom of their shoe like someone did many, many years ago where I had to scrape it with a spoon and attempt to get out of the carpet) we were able to get outside and I damn near tripped on the rug (sober mind you). I got home, checked out Twitter and saw….

Someone who looks like Elias. Or is it not Elias? 

A few weeks ago, I came across an article talking about creative having “nothing” for Elias. Elias is talented and fun to watch, and they have nothing for him, nothing until now, everything for Rick Boogs, in a similar role to what Elias had. 

You’re college educated, Creative, or so you have to be to work on creative. I’m educated too, and I’m much smarter than you. Is this all you could come up with? How long did you think about this? Five minutes? 

Meanwhile, Boogs apparently fell and bumped his head. Now he thinks he’s a rock star and Freddie Mercury, thanks to Creative. Shinsuke is boring to me, as is Boogs, and I don’t care for either one of them. Boogs is from WI, as am I, and sorry, but not a fan. 

But I am a fan of Elias. Always have been. He was great in his previous role, and more entertaining compared to Boogs. Now we wait all this time for this new gimmick, after creative said they have nothing for him, taking a backseat to Boogs. 

This is proof that creative is not creative (no pun intended) and that anyone, including myself, could be on creative and do a much better job-they have insulted the fans’ intelligence with this gimmick, wasted Elias’s time and talent, while proving how useless they are. Meanwhile Boring Boogs has airtime and is not that great in the role, largely because he copied Elias and because Mercury was one of a kind.

Where oh where has Elias gone? Let me know when you find him. Tell him we want him back. 

With guitars and love,

Dani


Comments

Popular Posts