Good Morning!

 Hi Divas! A well rested Diva here (I crashed by seven thirty last night after working all weekend) and I’m up early ready to go. Play dough is in the trunk of my car and we’ll see how much of it ends up on the floor (I don’t have a tile floor and getting playdough out of carpet is tough). Playdough is not only a great sensory activity but a great fine motor activity as well. They’ve been great thus far, just cooped up with this lovely (insert sarcasm) weather that ranges from sun to rain/snow in seconds or it seems. 

Yesterday at the store I saw my schedule (which never changes) and I panicked, because I had no hours, and the only hours I had were on a day I’m not supposed to work. (Oh why did I not major in communications, or theatre so I don’t have to work two jobs)? A conversation with a manager who fixed said issue and gave me a compliment. This meant a lot, as I love retail. I previously worked at Walmart and not only did I not get compliments from management, I realized they aren’t as flexible as I thought). I left Walmart for their lack of flexibility and happened to have a dream that they offered me my job back after I handled a situation for them while shopping. The irony while shopping there on Saturday after work, I ran into my old boss. Perhaps that was the meaning of the dream, but who knows? 

Have a great day! 

With playdough and love,

Dani

Comments

Popular Posts