Back to Real Life, Praying for Pittsburgh

 Oh hey there youse guys! Your diva was back home this weekend in Chicago and like eighties Canadian rock band Loverboy, I loved every minute of it. The dogs were with my niece while my sister is in FL, and it was quiet without them (and my sister) here. Counting the days until Memorial Day when the pool opens and I’m back home. 

Fun weekend with family-shopped at Gap (and went down one size in jeans), delicious food for Easter dinner (my sister cooked), Mexican bingo, plus my sister’s seventy something mother-in-law was drunk. Add to that two high energy boys, and you have one great weekend. I didn’t sleep well last night (I never do when I’m back here in Wisco), as Stella kept jumping in and out of bed, plus I got an out of the blue text from someone, only I’m not sure who it was. Don’t ya just love a good mystery text? 

Praying for Pittsburgh-I heard about this over the weekend but was out of the loop with everything going on. Very sad news that young people lost their lives and were hurt because someone thought they were angry without even understanding and/or knowing how they felt. 

It snowed again here in Wisco. This has to be an April Fools Joke. Off to get ready for work. Have a great day! 

With Easter eggs and love,

Dani


Comments

Popular Posts