Pro Wrestling: MJF Doesn’t Like Symphonies

 Hey Divas hey! Super quick column here from your favorite diva. Started new job which I like. The commute not so much, but I like the job. I’m working with littles ranging in age from eleven to eighteen months, which is quite a change, compared to two and older. I worked this weekend and work a double tomorrow. Put in time at the gym and loved it; Power IV: Force is a great show. I suggest watching the original Power to understand the central character of Force, Tommy. I was so engrossed watching my show that I didn’t realize I was done on the treadmill. Looking forward to going back on Wednesday. 

Speaking of Wednesday, the gym isn’t all I’m looking forward to. Last night, AEW gave us Revolution on pay-per-view. I want to thank my pals Aaron and Joe on Twitter, along with Colin for the updates, as I didn’t watch the event due to the length and the fact it was on Sunday. Aaron made a good point on Twitter following Revolution that talked about the event being good but a bit long. I responded to said tweet stating that AEW should air pay-per-views on Saturdays, and a friend of mine agreed. Aaron, thanks for the inspiration for my next blog-I really appreciate it! (On the white board it goes, which is my to do list). 

Last night brought surprises, being Steven Regal and Isaiah Scott, along with Tony Khan being the new owner of ROH. It brought a high risk move from an over sixty years Sting, surprises to AEW fans, the unexpected, a win for Punk, and perhaps the turn we’ve been waiting for. Wardlow wins the ladder match and turns on MJF. Yesterday I rocked green and black eye makeup for the big guy, who happens to be my favorite. How I would’ve loved to see Wardlow winning and helping Punk, but I knew I would’ve fallen asleep mid event. (TK, please check with us to determine those that have to work on Monday before you air an event-oh wait, we all work Mondays and this is why we don’t care for Monday). The big guy did us a solid when he won, cementing his place as more than the strong silent type we’ve grown to know and love. 

MJF is the best heel in years. Cocky, calculating and confident, his smug attitude is perfection and he’s so good he makes you want to slap him. His ego and rich boy persona as a spoiled brat draws heat and hatred from fans, and that slap he gave Wardlow last week on Dynamite made me want to jump through my television screen and cut a scathing promo to his face. How dare anyone touch the big guy? Shawn Spears is an overhyped hype man, and now things will get interesting in regards to how MJF responds to his bodyguard. (I said before I could see Omos in AEW, and I’ll make my first prediction as a fan here: Omos will be on the “spring cleaning” list for releases and end up as MJF’s new bodyguard by summer). 

Knowing MJF, he will not like this win for Wardlow, and both himself and Spears will prevent Wardlow from winning the title on Wednesday. Punk will show gratitude, and we may see an alliance between “the best in the world” and the “war dog”. Max, still upset by his loss to Punk, will scream about the symphony, because to him it’s like nails on the chalkboard. 

The symphony is beautiful, and so is the symphony of Wardlow, at the expense of MJF. 

This is why I love Wednesday nights, and why I’m going to see AEW again in Chicago. 

MJF being put in his place is must. Off topic, someone tell me where the Briscoes are to put the Bucks in their place. 

Now I know my place. Bed. 

With peanut butter and jelly and love, 

Dani  


Comments

Popular Posts