One Fall….and I Said It All

 Oh hey there Divas! The Diva is in pain. Funny but not funny thing happened today at school-we we’re making sheep for our art project and I intended to sit down in my chair after helping a child with glue. The next thing I know, I’m on the floor with a bruise on my upper back from hitting the shelf behind me. My class was staring; they didn’t know what to do. No gym night tonight-super lazy and resting. Feeling better, but I can feel the bruise and have a headache.

Now I know how pro wrestling feels. This caught me off guard and it hurt. Before you ask, there was only coffee and water involved in said incident. I’m Dani, and I’m uncoordinated sober. 😀

And speaking of pro wrestling, I already knew Toni Storm was going to debut on Dynamite. I’m surprised Mia Yim hasn’t been signed yet for obvious reasons. With her walkout from WWE, who can blame her for leaving due to burnout? 

Welcome to AEW. You’ll find a lighter schedule, unique characters and more freedom.

I had the table, plus the chair. All I needed was the ladder. And honestly, I feel like I was in a TLC match at the moment. I love youse guys, but I love my bed more. 

With TLC matches and love,

Dani



Comments

Popular Posts