It’s Wednesday!

 Morning Divas! It’s Wednesday and I’m tired. Left work last night to go work tired and went to work at the store tired. Yesterday was a bit draining, as staff needed to be shuffled around due to a teacher who needed to leave for an appointment, plus one who is on vacation. This left me going into one room for lunch/nap (anytime children are moved to other rooms to allow for ratios is a challenge especially if that child doesn’t know your routine and you don’t know that child, and the same if you cover in a classroom), and to another room for a teacher to leave for the day. 

Then there’s the situation that has me feeling conflicted. I like the person involved in said situation, yet the inconsistency surrounding it, along with the message they are sending is not helping said situation. I feel like I can’t do my job, and there’s a high expectation of me, as this person is both a staff member and a parent. I have nothing against this parent choosing what they feel is best for their child; it’s the inconsistency that is not helping their child, which will not help them in the long run. 

This explains why I felt tired leaving work going into work last night, and why I’m tired now. It will be a great day. The bright spot is the week is half over, and Dynamite is on tonight. Of course I’ll be too tired to watch it, so I’ll watch it tomorrow. Thank God for DVR. 

Off to get ready! Have a great day! 

With blankets and love,

Dani


Comments

Popular Posts