Good Morning!

 Hey youse guys! This is a first to have this early of a post here from me; even divas like me are up early. Remember, I have a cat, and the irony is the only time Stella wakes me up early is on my day off. Today starts a new week, with spring in the air. I feel refreshed and with each passing day, it is only going to get better. With ADHD there’s the negative and loads if anxiety-I held onto negative things, both personal and professional for so long, it was my drive. Terrible situations at work, people who did not understand or appreciate me (I’m not hard to understand. I think outside the box, have a vivid imagination, recall the smallest details and facts, have a sarcastic sense of humor, and the biggest heart. Unfortunately I’m from Chicago and Chicago women are tough, plus Grandmother who was my heart and soul taught me manners, respect, to be kind, grateful and not back down from a fight. Put a girl in the hoods of Milwaukee and you have me. Throw in a Snoopy obsession and my thing for pro wrestling, and that’s who I am). Now am I really that hard to understand? I don’t think so. I also freed myself of a toxic friendship and the less I hear from that person, the happier I am. 

Life’s great as of right now, especially with the new job. I’m a bit skeptical today heading into a new week given my current role within the school as a toddler teacher, because not only is that out of my comfort zone (I can have up to eight children with another adult present) there’s a situation occurring within my classroom making me uncomfortable largely because I’m unsure how to approach said situation. There’s talk of giving me a room change (the room I really want where one of the children described me to his parents as “ ‘one of the best teachers ever’ “) only I don’t know when that’s happening. Said situation in my current classroom is not so bad that I can’t work with it, just tired of it occurring every time it happens and how said situation is dealt with does not help the situation as a whole. It affects not only myself, but my co teacher and the overall flow of the classroom along with the school as a whole. 

I could write more, but it’s time for this diva to get ready for my day. I’ll keep you posted on what happens. Make it a great day! 

With Lucky Charms and love, 

Dani


Comments

Popular Posts